Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Choose Shutterfly!

I have used Shutterfly for many printing projects.  I have done photo books through them, Kaia's 1st birthday invitations, and one of my favorite items...their 5x7 folded greeting cards.  My mom especially likes these photo cards, so I try and make her one whenever I want to send a thank you or a special event card.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations

I have also done a few calendars through Shutterfly which turn out great!
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

I was really impressed with Shutterfly's selection of Christmas cards this year.  I know their quality is outstanding (hence why I do so many projects through them) and the designs are fabulous!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

A few of my favorites this year:



I have used many different photo gift companies and I will say, without hesitation, that Shutterfly does the best job for cards!  They are giving me 50 free cards for this blog post, but I would have said the same thing had any one of you asked me which cards are the best!  The question is...how to choose which designs to use?!  There are so many!  I can't wait to get started...

1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks for the tip. I was going to use Walgreens but I'll have to check out Shutterfly, I really like the designs you posted and might just have to use one of them!!! :) Thanks, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete